The official site for the Tourist Office at Guéret
On the road connecting the cities of Guéret and Aubusson and adjoining Guéret, stands the castle of Sainte Feyre on the site of a feudal castle and a fortress.
Impressive building, the Château de Sainte-Feyre opens its doors from July 15 to August 31, 2020.
In 1439, the dolphin, (future Louis XI), stayed at the Château de Sainte Feyre, when his father Charles VII was in Guéret.
At the request of the Marquis de Sainte Feyre, to welcome his young wife, daughter of the Marquis de Soudeille in Corrèze, it was rebuilt between 1758 and 1762 by the architect Joseph Brousseau on the foundations of the old fortress.
Visit the noble floor and the kitchen.The guided tour can be done in English.
Open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from July 15 to August 31, 2020: guided tour at 3 p.m.
By reservation :
Mrs Odile DORET - Château de Sainte-Feyre - 23000 SAINTE-FEYRE - 06 10 14 76 92
1 Rue Eugène France B.P. 52
Phone number : 05 55 52 14 29
Email : email@example.com
Copyright Office du tourisme Guéret - By Kaliop